Thank you for your service. Wartime veterans or a surviving spouse may be eligible to receive a special monthly pension to aid in the cost of assisted living.
for The Crest at Citrus Heights
We understand that considering a senior living community is an important undertaking, and we want you to be well informed about your options. To be sure that you’re confident about your decision, we invite you to check out the helpful resources below.
Of course, if you want to know more about The Crest at Citrus Heights, we’d be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to contact us today!
Click on the links below for more information:
When it comes to choosing a senior living community, visiting and assessing each one can be quite the whirlwind. Download and review the checklists we’ve provided for you below. Perhaps, print and take them with you when you come to tour The Crest at Citrus Heights. Either way, you’ll be able to make a decision based on a range of factors, including:
- Independent Living Environment
- Physical Features of the Independent Living Community
- Needs Assessments, Residency Agreements, Independent Living Costs, & Finances
- Medication & Health Care
- Independent Living Community Services & Amenities
- Individual Independent Living Apartment Features
- Social & Recreational Activities
- Independent Living Food Service
- Additional Questions on Independent Living
View the following checklist below: